ETHICAL RESEARCH COLLABORATION
Activity: Health Professions Education
Activity: Interdisciplinary Public Health
- Artino JA, Driessen EW, Maggio LA. Ethical Shades of Gray: International Frequency of Scientific Misconduct and Questionable Research Practices in Health Professions Education. Academic Medicine. 2018 Aug (epub ahead of print).
- Kuper A, Albert M, Hodges BD. The origins of the field of medical education research. Academic Medicine. 2010 Aug 1;85(8):1347-53.
- Maggio LA, Artino AR, Picho K, Driessen EW. Are you sure you want to do that? Fostering the responsible conduct of medical education research. Academic Medicine. 2018;93(4):544-9.
- Maggio LA, Dong T, Driessen EW, Artino A. Factors Associated with Scientific Misconduct and Questionable Research Practices in Health Professions Education. bioRxiv. 2018 Jan 1:332254.
- Thoma B, Chan T. MEdIC Case: The Case of the Honorary Authorship [internet]. 2016, July 8 (accessed 2018, Apr 17). Available from: Medical Education In Cases (MEdIC) Series, Academic Life in Emergency Medicine (ALiEM).
Teaching for Transformation (TforT) OS is a suite of offerings including online education supplements, annual conference, and custom consultations. TforT is brought to you in partnership by the Centre for Faculty Development and the Centre for Advancing Collaborative Healthcare & Education, extra-departmental units of the University of Toronto, hosted at Unity Health Toronto and University Health Network, respectively.